Key Thought For Your Purpose and a Successful Life
“The greatest mistake that you can make in your purpose in life is to believe that you are a mistake.”— Pastor Jonathan McKnight
For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. — Jeremiah 29:11
5 Keys to Releasing Your Greatest Potential
1. You have to believe and know that God created you with potential and have faith that it still lies within you. Believe in and trust God and believe in yourself to release it.
2. Fully understand that failures, mistakes, enemies, trials, test and adversity are all a part of my potential which becomes seeds to the process of my success that are necessary to birth my potential while I discover my hidden gifts and talents.
3. Forgive all offenders against your potential that have caused your personal pain while becoming better and not bitter as you stay focused on winning in life now and not on the past.
4. Become totally determined to bring forth the greater you by seeking God’s timing, wisdom and divine strategies, regardless of what place you are in life remembering, “It’s not too late to win.”
5. Pray for the right divine connections while speaking positive words of life and favor daily over your present and your future.