Growing from this Place Subject: Explosive favor
In this week’s edition of Growing from this Place Bible Study, Pastor Jonathan McKnight looks into understanding the concept of going back out to try something that you once failed at. He prefaces the study with posing some questions and identifies some ideologies of uncertainty that surface when being tested, or better yet, instructed by God to go out and do something again that you were not successful at the first time. Here are the key points of this week’s study:
- The Lord is going to release explosive favor in your life.
- However, there may have been some explosive things to happen in your life adversely that you may not know what to do about them.
- Things that came with force, to disrupt or blind-side you.
- The enemy often comes to cause explosive things in your life.
- Explosive (definition identified)
- God knows how to send energy to a situation where it might apparently seem like nothing is going to happen.
- Somethings may come to cause hostile reactions that may leave you broken and numb.
- Sometimes there are things, situations and circumstances that want to keep you dormant for years and going through the same cycles.
- You need something to come along and shattered the basic thing in your life that wants to keep you dormant, bound, depressed, in chains and shackled.
- What better thing to explode in our lives, than favor?
- Favor is when God actually, approves something or gives you preferential treatment based upon something you don’t deserve.
- Most people say that, “Favor ain’t fair.”
- Favor is fair, if comes from God. God is not unfair because He rains on the just as well as the unjust.
- When favor is around your life, there will always be people to ask you questions to you, but it may go far beyond you.
- You must know that God is going to do something even when you don’t know how He is going to do it.
- When you have favor in your life, you must have a yes in your spirit to say, “Yes God is and will do whatever it is you ask of Him.”
- Favor doesn’t have to brag, tell other people who you are or express what you have.
- Favor doesn’t even try to offend others even when you have people that going to try to throw shade and hate on you.
- When you believe favor is over your life, your favor is going to cause the explosion that God has the whole situation.
- God knows where your favor is.
- With favor, God gives instructions.
- Sometimes God is going to bring you out of your comfort zone to give you favor.
- When God has something for you, it is for you.
- You need to understand that favor can become explosive when you stop trying to make natural sense out of spiritual instructions.
- Sometimes He creates situations so that favor can be explosive in your life.
Matthew 17: 24-27