The Year of A Divine U.P.G.R.A.D.E.
(UNLIMITED, PROTECTION, GUIDANCE, ANOINTING, DELIVERANCE, AND ELEVATION
Scripture Reference: Psalm: 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Definition of Upgrade
To raise something to a higher standard, in particular to improve by adding or replacing component, to increase, rise, advance, to raise the quality, to extend the usefulness of something, or change it for something newer, improvement in one’s service, enhancement, to assign or promote.
1. This is the year that my kingdom service to God must be my top focus and priority to build a solid, powerful, humble, and peaceful relationship continually with God consistently maturing, growing, and evolving while I’m surrounded and driven by wisdom and the anointing of God that releases me into a higher quality and level of life.
Proverbs 4:7, Matthew 6:33, Numbers 6:24-26, Isaiah 10:27
2. This the year that I will rely on the word of God and Holy Spirit to protect and guard my heart from all bitterness, contamination, and unforgiving behaviors that causes my purpose to pause unnecessarily and my prayer life to be hindered that blocks miracles and supernatural overflow in my life I will be better and not bitter.
Matthew 5:8, Proverbs 4:23, Psalm 51:10, Matthew 6:14-15
3. This is the year that I will hold myself personally accountable with greater expectation of myself spiritually, financially, physically, and emotionally holding me to a higher level of accomplishments and standard of excellence that brings glory to God while eliminating all excuses of failure and compromise never blaming others for not having success because I’m upgrading my level of thinking.
Romans 14:12, Colossians 3:16, Galatians 6:3-5, 3 John:2
4. This is the year that one my greatest passion and purpose in the Kingdom is to personally and prayerfully winning my lost family members to Jesus Christ that creates a divine streamline of generational salvation to the children's children I’m a chosen vessel and spiritual match chosen to ignite revival in my family and my friends by sharing the love of God without criticism or judgment just loving and praying for them through their victorious process.
Romans 1:16, John 13:15, Acts 16:31, John 15:16
5. This is the year that my faith and obedience to God allows me to tap into the spiritual and natural realm of the impossible and the unlimited abundance of God’s grace, favor, and power that will defeat every force of adversity that fights to delay, detour, or deny the scheduled miracles and promises of God that are destined for my life knowing divine angels are fighting with and for me.
Mark 10:27, Job 36:11, Daniel 10:12-14, Ephesians 3:20
6. This is the year that the blood wall of Jesus’s Name will protect me and my family from seen and unseen demonic plans that prevents all forces of strategic darkness, evil, destruction, tragedy, generational curses, harm, incidents, accidents, camouflaged attacks, sickness, diseases, infirmities, and infections that’s intended to cause pain and defeat in our lives we are totally covered by God’s power and hand.
Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 91:10-11, Proverbs 18:10, John 10:10, John 10:28-30
7. This is the year that I must be led and directed by the spirit of God while depending upon divine guidance and direction allowing me to make choices and decisions about the journey of my purpose as well as the ordained connections in my life to ensure that the will of God is flourishing and operating in my life directly avoiding unnecessary pain and regrets in life that can waste precious time and potentially miss blessing and miracles I’m not having that this year!!
Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 119:133, Proverbs 27:17, Philippians 4:6-7
8. This is the year that God is restoring all pain, shame, hurt, broken and missing pieces in my life that prevents me from feeling the spirit of peace, wholeness, healing, and personal fulfillment knowing God has a plan for my life that’s going to bring the greatest smile over my face and in my spirit that will display my highest level of joy and delight in God for He is my life coach.
Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 147:3, Jeremiah 30:17, Isaiah 61:7, Psalm 37:4
9. This is the year that I must consistently seek and thirst after the anointing of God that is the primary source of power needing repeated spiritual deposits of the oil of God that allows me to fulfill every assignment expected or required by God that doesn’t bring attention, self notoriety or credit to me but rather all glory to God while staying in the posture of humility that gives me the ability to do all things through Christ.
Psalm 42:1, Psalm 63:1, 2 Corinthians 1:21, Philippians 4:13
10. This is the year that I refuse to contribute, assist, or participate in any habits, weights, or strongholds along with addictions of self destruction that prevents the flow and overflow of God from freely operating in my life or those that I love. My personal deliverance is not an option because my greatest gifts and talents from God will expand my potential and blessings into undiscovered territory while experiencing an abundance of God’s favor that I’ve never experienced in life for I’m free to believe it and receive it.
Psalm 34:17, John 8:36, James 1:17, Deuteronomy 8:18,1 Chronicles 4:10
11. This is the year that I believe God has divinely decided to promoteote and elevate me because of the challenging test that didn’t break my spirit or change my character in Him while I decided not to complain at the unpredictable trials and test that are designed to make me better, stronger, and wiser while God is perfecting me for His divine use while walking me through the process all for His glory and God I thank you for keeping my mind.
Isaiah 26:3, Psalm 66:12, 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Psalm 75:6-7, Job 8:7
12. This is the year that my works must be held accountable to my faith in God that releases positive effort, action, and wisdom that ensures the miracle principles of God while displaying no visible weaknesses that hinders the promises of God along with favor while all attacks of the enemy are divinely reversed back to all senders known and unknown If I can believe it, I can achieve it, as God rewards my faith for unconditionally trusting in Him for a divine Upgrade!!
James 2:17, James 1:5, Proverbs 26:27, Psalm 5:12, Hebrews 11:6