The Year of God’s Divine Plenty
Scripture Theme: 2 Chronicles 20:20
And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
Definition of Plenty
A large or sufficient amount or quantity; more than enough, sufficiently large quantities, a time of abundance.
1) This is the year that God will release divine restoration, recovery, revival, refreshing, and renewal spiritually, personally, and financially while surrounding our families with love, prayer, unity and protection.
Joel 2:25-27; Proverbs 3:1-10; Psalm 27:1-14
2) This is the year that I will prayerfully embrace only those God-led positive right connections while disconnecting from all confusing negative and toxic spirits so that peace and favor reigns in my lives continually.
Psalm 1:1-5; Philippians 4:4-8
3) This is the year that I’m believing God for divine laser focus on his will for my life accomplishing the next level of anointing that shifts my purpose and destiny further into God’s unique plans and timing while removing all forms of distractions in and around my life keeping the vision to win and be successful in him.
Jeremiah 29:11; Matthew 6:33
4) This is the year that my efforts will increase with the goal of becoming physically and emotionally healthy as a priority while seeking wise strategies to eat and exercise properly that prevents all activities that creating bad dietary habits that increases the risk of sickness, disease, and depression.
3 John 1:2; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
5) This is the year that the drought of emptiness and lack will be consumed by God’s favor of supernatural provision as the manifestation of God’s increase will become visible and tangible as humility and worship saturates my spirit in total gratefulness to God.
Psalm 5:12; Philippians 4:19; Luke 6:38
6) This is the year that my prayer life will ignite as a supernatural weapon of victory against all demonic principalities, forces, plots schemes, and plans of the enemy that totally destroys all satanic powers over me and my family.
Luke 10:19; Matthew 16:18-19; Psalm 91:1-2; Isaiah 54:17
7) This is the year that my posture will remain a mindset of purity and humility while walking in the spirit of love keeping my heart free from unforgiveness and bitterness that attempts to hinder my spiritual growth and maturity in the things of God “I will be better this year than ever before” allowing blessings and miracles to flow continually.
1 John 4:4; 1 Peter 5:6-11; Matthew 5:8; Ephesians 4:31-32
8) This is the year that the hunger to personally win and witness to lost souls this assignment will be my heartbeat connection to God’s will while possessing a relentless mindset of continually sharing the passionate love of Jesus Christ to my family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, community, and surrounding areas regardless of color, age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, or religious belief.
John 3:16; Luke 14:23; Acts 1:8; Matthew 16:24-27
9) This is the year that I will become a committed kingdom giver and vessel to help change the lives of people through sacrificial giving of tithing and offerings along with time for servanthood as God opens unlimited streamlines of wealth, the kingdom and my legacy and my family.
Proverbs 3:1-10; Job 36:11
10) This is the year that indisputable miracles, signs, and wonders of God will divinely release from heaven onto earth causing the fearful and unbelievers to shift them into the realm of faith and trust in God’s word because of what they personally witnessed in your life and family.
Isaiah 61:1-7; Mark 16:17-20; Mark 11:22-24
11) This is the year that God will increase my supply exceedingly according to his sovereign will reversing the seeds of undetected famines and financial disasters while creating fertile ground and seeds for the abundant harvest of multiplication causing undiscovered gifts, talents, and abilities to explode and blossom in my life.
Proverbs 18:16; Deuteronomy 6:10-13; Ephesian 3:20; Philippians 4:19
12) This is the year that my worship and praise to God with authentic, pure, passionate, powerful, and sincere as I seek his presence continually giving him the sound that releases his glory so that the atmosphere of miracles can rest upon me personally and corporately while birthing new levels of victory in the spiritual realm.
Psalm 95:5-7; John 4:23-24; 2 Chronicles 5:13-14; Psalm 100:1-5